Re: Ginkgo-CADx package - was: Install on ubuntu 10.04.2 or debian 6

Charles,

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 10:27 AM, Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> wrote:
> Le Thu, May 26, 2011 at 10:18:35AM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :
>> Hi Mathieu,
>>
>> at least I can confirm that svn commits work in principle if you adapt
>> your .ssh/known_hosts to the new server key.  If it is no technical
>> reason on your side which prevents you from commiting we might just
>> wait.
>
> Hi all,
>
> on my side, I had to change (I actually just removed) ~/.subversion on
> svn.debian.org…  I do not know why.

Here is what I have (before & after removing the $HOME/.subversion):

$ svn co  svn+ssh://malat-guest@svn.debian.org/svn/debian-med/trunk/packages/dicom3tools
svn: To better debug SSH connection problems, remove the -q option
from 'ssh' in the [tunnels] section of your Subversion configuration
file.
svn: Network connection closed unexpectedly

I simply gave up for now on this.