SVN issues (Was: Ginkgo-CADx package - was: Install on ubuntu 10.04.2 or debian 6)

Hi,

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 11:25:18AM +0200, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> Here is what I have (before & after removing the $HOME/.subversion):

As I said - you need to fix .ssh/known_hosts.

> $ svn co  svn+ssh://malat-guest@svn.debian.org/svn/debian-med/trunk/packages/dicom3tools
> svn: To better debug SSH connection problems, remove the -q option
> from 'ssh' in the [tunnels] section of your Subversion configuration
> file.
> svn: Network connection closed unexpectedly
>
> I simply gave up for now on this.

I just copied the solution to the packaging list.  For further
reference read here:

   http://lists.debian.org/debian-edu/2011/05/msg00100.html

I can confirm that I yesterday followed the strategy described in this
mail and it worked.  So try

   ssh svn.debian.org

Good luck