Re: Any software package for Radiation Oncology Contouring?

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 14:01, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> Cool. :-)  I detected the problem when traveling to LinuxTage Chemnitz
> event when I spent some time into dicompyler packaging.  This problem
> is solved now.

Glad to know I wasn't the only one who noticed it.

> I have some minor issue:
>
> W: dicompyler: executable-not-elf-or-script ./usr/share/dicompyler/resources/*.png
> W: dicompyler: macos-ds-store-file-in-package usr/share/dicompyler/resources/.*DS_Store
>
> While I could perfectly fix these cosmetical issues in the Debian package
> I would like to suggest that you rather fix this in your release tarball
> by doing
>
>   chmod a-x resources/*
>
> Fixing file permissions in your source code repository might be a valid
> option as well.

Fixed in the repository. I wasn't actively checking permissions before
committing, but will start now.
I also looked for .DS_Store and did not find it this time. I think I
was using the Finder to move some folders around and it got stuck in
the tarball.

> But there is another bug in the code:

Snipped...

> I guess some code which checks for an existing .dicompyler dir and creates
> it if needed.

Thanks for catching this. It is now fixed as I have restored the lines
of code that were inadvertently removed in a prior update.

A new tarball (again same file name) has been uploaded. This time I
have marked the repository revision in the description.

Thanks,

Adit