Re: Any software package for Radiation Oncology Contouring?

Here is a copy of the latest source:
http://dicompyler.googlecode.com/files/dicompyler-0.4a1.tgz

The project is executed via main.py and the requirements are stated as
before: http://code.google.com/p/dicompyler/wiki/BuildRequirements

Let me know if there is anything I need to change.

Thanks!

Adit