Re: Any software package for Radiation Oncology Contouring?

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 13:38, Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org> wrote:
> Thanks.  Could you please verify that everything is inside this tarball.
> It looks a bit sparse compared to the content of the repository.  Meanwhile
> I commited some basic stuff regarding a Debian package into
>
>  svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-med/trunk/packages/dicompyler/trunk/

The commit looks fine. I usually sign my code with my full name
Aditya, but I don't mind either way.

Regarding the tarball, it is complete. I did not include the
'testdata' or 'images' directories because they are nonessential and
are not used by the application. They may be removed at some point, as
they are not referenced by the project website either.

I extracted the tarball and verified that the application works, so
you may go ahead.

Thanks,

Adit