Re: Any software package for Radiation Oncology Contouring?

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 11:10:27AM -0500, Adit Panchal wrote:
> Here is a copy of the latest source:
> http://dicompyler.googlecode.com/files/dicompyler-0.4a1.tgz

Thanks.  Could you please verify that everything is inside this tarball.
It looks a bit sparse compared to the content of the repository.  Meanwhile
I commited some basic stuff regarding a Debian package into

 svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-med/trunk/packages/dicompyler/trunk/

> The project is executed via main.py and the requirements are stated as
> before: http://code.google.com/p/dicompyler/wiki/BuildRequirements
>
> Let me know if there is anything I need to change.

I'm waiting for confirmation that the tarball is complete and then
I will have a deeper look.