Re: Any software package for Radiation Oncology Contouring?

Hi Mathieu,

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 11:07:53PM +0100, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> But I am really interested in the software itself to
> see how well it does with segmentation.

I was hoping that you would step into this thread.  Would you be able to
also work a bit on the packaging?  I have not inspected the source but
from the preconditions it looks harmless according to difficulties in
packaging.

Just tell me if you have some time constraints and are not up for this
at the moment.