Re: Any software package for Radiation Oncology Contouring?

Hello,

I am the lead developer of dicompyler. I thought since the topic came
up here on debian-med, we could work together to try to get dicompyler
ready for packaging. In a few months we will be releasing version 0.4,
so before that happens, we can try to make the changes necessary on
our end.

Our build requirements page is here:
http://code.google.com/p/dicompyler/wiki/BuildRequirements

Also, one of our users has committed some changesets to a clone which
prepares the project for distutils. It is not on the mainline code
yet, but may be useful as a starting point:
http://code.google.com/r/nielsbassler-dicompyler/source/list

Let me know any suggestions to get started.

Thanks,

Adit