Re: Help wanted in Java library packaging (JEBL2)

Hi.

On 13/02/2011 21:33, Andreas Tille wrote:
>> then add the following to the classpath
>> ${deblib}/freehep-graphicsio-pdf.jar
>> ${deblib}/freehep-graphicsio-ps.jar
>
> I did so and this has solved 4 out of 10 errors.  The remaining ones are
> concerning EMF, SVG and SWF (see build log at the URL above). I tried to
> fix it in an analogue manner as for PS and PDF ... but failed.  I gazed
> for hours on the bits of code but failed to find the reason why PS and
> PDF now are OK but EMF, SVG and SWF are not working the same way.

Unfortunately, when the answer is trivial you can spend hours on the
code without finding anything. Executing 'ant -verbose' would have
helped: you were just mistyping the address of the library
('libfreehep-*' instead of 'freehep-*').

Ciao, Gio.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>
Pisa, Italy