Re: Help wanted in Java library packaging (JEBL2)

Hi Gio,

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 12:15:26PM +0100, Giovanni Mascellani wrote:
> Unfortunately, when the answer is trivial you can spend hours on the
> code without finding anything.

Yes, as always!  Thanks for opening my eyes.

> Executing 'ant -verbose' would have
> helped: you were just mistyping the address of the library
> ('libfreehep-*' instead of 'freehep-*').

I'll keep the -verbose option for ant in mind.

So FigTree has only one remaining binary Jar included.  It is iText.jar[1]
which seems to be a bit more complex to me.  I'll probably come back with
some questions about this ...

[1] http://itextpdf.com/