RE: Clouds and NG sequencing

> Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 11:35:28 +0200
> From: steffen_moeller@gmx.de
> To: debian-med@lists.debian.org
> CC: leader@debian.org
> Subject: Re: Clouds and NG sequencing
>
> I have no real idea on how much this would cost, but possibly we could
> get some money from somewhere to have a Debian developer come over
> and help with the packaging of your local developments. The gpg keysigning
> would be another reason to go, which is the seed of any direct contribution
> to the distribution. And of course it might help your local event.

Dear Steffen,

Thanks for the offer, I personally think that if this could be arranged, it would be great.
One more topic which could be included is "Introduction to Packaging in Debian".  Let me check when some thing like this could be arranged, as I would like this,
to reach to as large audience as possible.

PS-- You once sent me a list of Debian Developers in Bangalore, "http://wiki.debian.org/Keysigning/Offers#IN". Will they be able to help with our objectives?

Thanking you,
Prakhar Gaur