Re: Clouds and NG sequencing

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 11:29:51PM +0530, PRAKHAR gaur wrote:

> Thanks for the offer, I personally think that if this could be arranged, it would be great.
> One more topic which could be included is "Introduction to Packaging in Debian".  Let me check when some thing like this could be arranged, as I would like this,
> to reach to as large audience as possible.

I once had done a 16 hour worksho about "Advanced Debian packaging".
I'd be willing to help you out with this - but I'm not quite clear about
my options for traveling this year.  Can you please send me the date
when your conference in question will be to enable me making up my mind
and coordinate with other events?  Is there any visa needed for India
for EU citizens?

> PS-- You once sent me a list of Debian Developers in Bangalore, "http://wiki.debian.org/Keysigning/Offers#IN";. Will they be able to help with our objectives?

Probably you have to ask these people about this not us.