Re: ODIN! (was: ODIN, anyone?)

On Wed, 25 Mar 2009, Michael Hanke wrote:

Ah! I knew it was there -- somewhere. Anyway, I'd say ODIN is actually
both application and developer tool (it even builds a -dev package
alongside the main app). How do we handle that. When the package is in
Debian I will list the -dev in imaging-dev and ODIN in imaging itself,

Yes, definitely.

but for now?

I actually do not really care.  The primary goal is to work correctly
for existing packages.  For the prospective package people should be
informad that somebody is working on it.  If we inform at two different
places no real harm is done.

It is probably enough to have it in either one -- OTOH it also doesn't
hurt to have it in both of them.

Yes.