Re: ODIN! (was: ODIN, anyone?)

On Wed, 25 Mar 2009, Michael Hanke wrote:

In debian/control I have:

Vcs-Browser: http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-exppsy/odin.git
Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/git/pkg-exppsy/odin.git

So should I put Vcs-Browser inside the task file directly?

For the moment this might help.  Question to the git-Expert:
Is it a general rule to create Vcs-Browser from Vcs-Git like

   s/^git:\/\/git.debian.org\/git\//http:\/\/git.debian.org\/?p=/

or are there any exceptions?  I tried to calculate Vcs-Browser
from Vcs-Svn but I failed obviosely for Git.  Overriding this
calculation is always possible and I would recommend this for
the moment.

Yeah, sounds like a good idea. ODIN is definitely a physics tools. If
there is no demand for git in -med other than mine, I'd move it there
(when it is done).

Fine for me.