Re: RFS: adun.app (updated package)

Andreas Tille wrote:

> Hmmm, I ad mit I do not really understand all this stuff

Ditto :-)

> but it would sound reasonable to me to cleen up any remaining
> temporary files that might cause any trouble.

I managed to reproduce the problem several times with those files
deleted, which is a clear indication that it's not the only cause.
Furthermore, it is very difficult to do this clean up, since at the
time NSDistributedNotificationCenter (from the GNUstep Base library)
decides that it has to launch gdnc, the app already has a message name
created.  Debugging this proved to be very hard, because one has to
step through the library calls and debug gdnc (a separate process) in
parallel.  Combined with NSMessagePort which is an obscure low-level
class further complicates this.

Reminds me of the Hurd.

> Dput is running while I'm writing this mail

Many thanks for taking care of this!