Re: RFS: adun.app (updated package):wq

Andreas Tille wrote:

> Yavor, do you agree with these steps before an upload?

Of course!

> Are you specifically interested in biology related programs

No, I don't even qualify as a user of such programs (which
automatically means I cannot be maintainer).  My intention was to
offer this for adoption to the science/med folks, but I had to put it
in shape first as I was ashame to do it in the condition adun.app
was...

Please go ahead, and if you have any kind of GNUstep-related problems
-- do not hesitate to contact the GNUstep team.

Thanks!