Re: BioLinux

On Sat, 6 Sep 2008, Charles Plessy wrote:

in more than one. In the end, they look more like Debtags to me. It has
been a long time that I wonder if it will soon be necessary to split
med-bio, but I am still undecided.

As I said, I'm undecided as well, but I just had the idea to add some
structure to the user menu.  The meta packages contain user menu features
where we are free to add further subcategories.  I also plan to have
a deeper look into education-menus which contains a freedesktop.org
compatible solution implemented with desktop-files package.  I'm
considering to implement this into general DIS toolkit (formerly known
as CDD toolkit).