Re: Sumarizing Amide packaging status

On Fri, 2007-07-20 at 20:31 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Jul 2007, Dominique Belhachemi wrote:
>
> > Yes this is probably possible. But if you choose this way you will get a
> > version without xmedcon support.
>
> Any reason why you decided against xmedcon?

The issue described above concerns only libmdc2-dev 0.9.9.5.1-1
An update is available in unstable and becomes available in testing in a
few days. It was not my decision to disable xmedcon in amide. More
precisely, xmedcon support is enabled in amide, but because of a bug in
libmdc2-dev 0.9.9.5.1-1 it will not be integrated during the configure
procedure.

Dominique