Re: Tags for biology and medecine (was : Debian Menu transition)

Dear Debtags developpers and dear Debian-Med developers,

On Friday 20 July 2007 05:01:01 Charles Plessy wrote:

> Dear Debtags developpers,
>
> actually, the Debian-Med project discussed about this in the past, and
> for the moment we are just happy to use field::biology and request the
> addition of field::medecine.
>
> A diff file was posted in May, but was overlooked :
>
> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debtags-devel/2007-May/001630.html
Please allow the I remind us all about this page
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-med/trunk/community/debtags/tags?op=file&rev=0&sc=0
that we can also use to describe the tags we are proposing.

Kind regards

Steffen