Re: src:wpa overlap in Debian LTS?\

Santiago,

> Maybe the documentation lacks to explicitly state to run gen-DLA only
> when the uploaded package have been accepted, and built on all the
> architectures?

To be clear, I was merely outlining the process at a very high level
and only referring to things relevant to the discussion at-hand.

If you believe the documentation is lacking the above, please could you
update the wiki? The mailing list is, for hopefully obvious reasons, a
sub-optimal place to document this in a canonical fashion.

      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb
     `. `'`      lamby@debian.org / chris-lamb.co.uk
       `-