Re: src:wpa overlap in Debian LTS?

Hi,

On 10 August 2018 at 09:02, Chris Lamb <lamby@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi Andrej,
>
>> I guess there’s some room for improvement in the processes to prevent
>> that in future: maybe we can have a script to claim a package
>
> Ignoring the *script* angle for now, I'm a little lost as isn't this
> what data/dla-needed.txt file is for?

It is, but I guess the manual editing may be confusing for someone not
familiar with the workflow. And, possibly, the separation between "DLA
needed" and "claim a DLA". And the fact that the gen-DLA cannot just
generate a notification for an existing DLA number, only for a new one
(that led to the number increment in my case).

  Andrej