Re: building the documentation [Re: please please update the website]

Il giorno dom 26 lug 2015 alle 14:46, chals <chals@chalsattack.com> ha scritto:
From a personal point of view, I'd say that both "1.4 Contributing to
this document (i.e live-manual)" and especially "1.4.1 Appliying changes (i.e to this document == live-manual) are quite self-explanatory.

When skimming through the menu for keywords, anybody needs the right words. "Contributing to this document" may contain information on writing style, patch handling, etc.

There's not a single instance of "build the documentation" in the whole document, in case somebody wants to search this way.

But anyway, do not take my word for it. If you think that making any necessary changes would benefit us all, please feel free to contribute to the documentation. Anyone can do it (as explained in live-manual itself) and please, also pay attention to the follow-up chapter which is "1.4.2 Translation"

Unfortunately I have no time at all at the moment.
Maybe "one day"...