Re: building the documentation [Re: please please update the website]

On Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 11:20 AM, Federico Bruni <fede@inventati.org> wrote:
> Il giorno dom 26 lug 2015 alle 10:48, Federico Bruni <fede@inventati.org> ha
> scritto:
>
> Found it:
> http://live.debian.net/manual/git/html/live-manual.en.html#46
>
> "Editing and building the live-manual" might be a better title rather than
> the current "Contributing to this document". i would have clicked on it
> immediately.
>

>From a personal point of view, I'd say that both "1.4 Contributing to
this document (i.e live-manual)" and especially "1.4.1 Appliying
changes (i.e to this document == live-manual) are quite
self-explanatory.

But anyway, do not take my word for it. If you think that making any
necessary changes would benefit us all, please feel free to contribute
to the documentation. Anyone can do it (as explained in live-manual
itself) and please, also pay attention to the follow-up chapter which
is "1.4.2 Translation"

> Sorry for all these emails but I have only a week to complete a project.

You are welcome. Good luck :)

--
chals
www.chalsattack.com