Re: building the documentation [Re: please please update the website]

Il giorno dom 26 lug 2015 alle 10:48, Federico Bruni <fede@inventati.org> ha scritto:
For the records, wrong tag. This is the last one:

git checkout debian/4.0.3-1

How can I build the manual from the git repository?
I could not find any instructions in the repository nor in the manual.

Found it:
http://live.debian.net/manual/git/html/live-manual.en.html#46

"Editing and building the live-manual" might be a better title rather than the current "Contributing to this document". i would have clicked on it immediately.

Sorry for all these emails but I have only a week to complete a project.