building the documentation [Re: please please update the website]

Il giorno sab 25 lug 2015 alle 10:30, Federico Bruni <fede@inventati.org> ha scritto:
I cannot, since I'm on Sid but I need to create Jessie (stable) images with version 4.
I'll use git tag:

git clone git://live-systems.org/git/live-manual.git
git checkout debian/4.0_alpha13-1

For the records, wrong tag. This is the last one:

git checkout debian/4.0.3-1

How can I build the manual from the git repository?
I could not find any instructions in the repository nor in the manual.

I'm going really slow in the understanding of live-build, because the 4.x documentation on the website is not up-to-date and the current is probably later than 4.0.5.
Quite frustrating...