Re: disable the live boot (and d-i install problem)

Il giorno sab 25 lug 2015 alle 20:41, Federico Bruni <fede@inventati.org> ha scritto:
The main problem is that the Install and Graphical install options at boot menu do not work. I click on it, something flashes very quickly and nothing happens. Any idea of what might be wrong?

I think that running `lb config` was somehow messing up everything. For example, in config/build I found the architecture amd64 even though my auto/config has i386. And the config directory contained only the files I had created before; the build did not create any other file.

I made a new simple project from scratch paying attention not to run lb config and when I run lb build I see that lb config used the correct options. The installer works now.

In my second test I copied the auto files from /usr/share/doc/..... instead of using the examples in the documentation.
I see that in this case auto config starts with `set -e`:

$ cat auto/config
#!/bin/sh

set -e

Don't know if this may be the reason