Re: use LB_APT_HTTP_PROXY in debootstrap and for udebs

On 05/30/2012 09:44 PM, Rui Miguel P. Bernardo wrote:
> I've installed squid proxy here and tested the latest lb_config changes again.
> Indeed, it works out-of-the-box with squid, IIF you have http_proxy set
> in the environment. If you don't have http_proxy in your environment,
> squid is not used for debootstrap nor debian-installer, only in chroot.

'lb config --apt-http-proxy http://$whatever' sets http_proxy in
config/common, which is part of the environment when
lb_bootstrap_debootstrap is calling debootstrap.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net