Re: use LB_APT_HTTP_PROXY in debootstrap and for udebs

On 05/28/2012 10:24 AM, intrigeri wrote:
> I'm unsure about exporting http_proxy at the configure and
> deconfigure step. Might it not taint the build environment on exit?

yep.

> Perhaps just passing http_proxy to the debootstrap invocations would
> be safer?

i'd prefer not have 'single cases' in the code where we pass variables
to commands (except for Chroot();, but that's a special thing anyway)
and keep stuff centraly when reading in and setting default values,
hence i've commited this instead:

http://live.debian.net/gitweb?p=live-build.git;a=commitdiff;h=4b34d7612228b63a13d106ab53767ba84550d06e

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net