use LB_APT_HTTP_PROXY in debootstrap and for udebs

Hi everyone,

the following two patches will make live-build use LB_APT_HTTP_PROXY in
debootstrap and also to download the d-i udebs. This can save something
between 5 to 10 minutes in download time each build.

Because I only use apt-cacher-ng I did not tested this with any other
proxy installed, but if the env var $http_proxy is set, the variable
content is saved, changed to LB_APT_HTTP_PROXY content and, after
apt-cacher was used, http_proxy content is restored again. Could someone
that uses another apt-cacher alternative confirm if this works?

I don't know if restoring http_proxy content is really needed because
the http_proxy is not exported so the env variable should not be changed
in the other scripts, but lb_binary_debian-installer also downloads
other things besides the debs and udebs, things that apt-cacher doesn't
caches and gives error, like mini.iso.