Re: use LB_APT_HTTP_PROXY in debootstrap and for udebs

On 05/28/2012 09:12 PM, Rui Miguel P. Bernardo wrote:
> Yes, we need to use those variables you have set in lb_config in
> lb_bootstrap_debootstrap and lb_binary_debian-installer. With the vars
> set by lb_config I suppose that's the next step?

they are in the environment now and should be used by default, without
any modification in the other lb_* stuff (that was the whole point of
putting them into the environment in the first place). wget,
cdebootstrap/debootstrap should just pick it up automatically.

> The "works for me" is not my philosophy too

i didn't mean to imply that; i was only commenting on that specific
patch you send.

> When I proposed the
> patch it was for other users with other environments to test and give
> feedback.

absolutely; it's always much better to send (even if
incomplete/incorrect/$whatever) a patch too instead of only sending a
problem description, so we can improve the patch and find the right
solution.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net