Re: Simple default ISO generation fails

On 10/02/12 07:25 AM, Daniel Baumann wrote:
On 02/10/2012 12:34 PM, Daniel Ellison wrote:
An old HP nx7400 (http://tinyurl.com/6spvoag) booted, got to the point
where the text screen switches to a higher resolution, then went blank
and stayed that way.

that's only a kms incompatibility of a 'default' image not configured to
behave correctly, we can ignore that (try booting with nomodeset to
avoid kms kicking in).

I'll try that tonight and we'll see what happens. I don't have a lot of hardware on which to test this out, so that's about all I'll be able to do.