Re: Can't create an i386 ISO, but amd64 works fine

On 11-07-14 12:22 PM, Daniel Ellison wrote:
On 11-07-14 11:30 AM, Daniel Baumann wrote:
Also, it might be worth to publish your config tree so one can have a
look at it. do you use public VCS for syrinx os?

I don't yet use a public VCS but I plan to. I wanted to get the first
release out for both amd64 and i386 before publishing everything. I
didn't expect to be stuck on this step. I was thinking of using
Launchpad for source publishing and bug tracking, though I've never used
it before so I'm open to suggestions.

Now that the i386 ISO of SyrinxOS has been released I’ve set up a public repository of the Debian Live configuration at launchpad.net. This is my first project at Launchpad, so I may need to make some changes as I understand more clearly how it works.

    https://launchpad.net/syrinxos

Daniel