Re: Full lintian run?

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 12:58:24PM +0200, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 10:06:12PM -0700, Russ Allbery wrote:
> > Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org> writes:
> >
> > > This move should be complete now. Due to a well timed kernel upgrade on
> > > gluck I didn't even need to bother a DSA for an apache reload :)
> >
> > Excellent, thank you!
> >
> > I think we're good for doing a full Lintian run as well.  No one seems to
> > have turned up any show-stoppers.
>
> Ok, started one.

And aborted again. I only used -f, not -c, which lead to all packages
failing that had no index-owner-id file, i.e. that were extracted with
lintian < 1.23.47.

I believe we should have increased the $LAB_FORMAT version for this, so
that all affected packages would have been unpacked again.

In any case we should do this now.

Objections?

Gruesse,
--