Re: Full lintian run?

Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org> writes:

> I've installed the new version on lintian.debian.org now, but only
> tested the html report generation so far. One issue I noticed is that
> html_reports copies the images and CSS file to www/reports and not
> www/. So either we need to change the copy target or the templates.
> Since I didn't know what your original intention was I created symlinks
> for now.

The whole reports directory thing is a little annoying.  I wonder if we
should try to eliminate it.  It was running that way before I started
messing with it and I never got around to doing anything about it.

Creating symlinks is, as near as I can tell, the "correct" way of doing
this given the current setup.

> I've also created a small script checkout-release in
> /org/lintian.debian.org which I used to collect some common tasks during
> update of the lintian version. Called as e.g. ./checkout-release 1.24.0
> it will do all that is necessary to switch lintian.debian.org to release
> 1.24.0. Feel free to improve this script.

Oh, excellent!

Should we check that into the reporting directory of the lintian
repository?