Re: Full lintian run?

Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org> writes:

> This move should be complete now. Due to a well timed kernel upgrade on
> gluck I didn't even need to bother a DSA for an apache reload :)

Excellent, thank you!

I think we're good for doing a full Lintian run as well.  No one seems to
have turned up any show-stoppers.

I've noticed that the new web pages are less than ideal in some
situations.  See, for example,

    http://lintian.debian.org/maintainer/rra@debian.org.html

at the bottom of the page, the sident package.  It looks like the same tag
repeated across multiple binary packages doesn't cause reiteration of the
tag, and I think it should.  openafs under

    http://lintian.debian.org/full/rra@debian.org.html

has a related problem and loses track of the nesting of the lists.

Also, I think that packages for which one is just an uploader should get
anchors and links at the top of the page as well.

You don't have to fix this, of course -- I'll have a chance to take a look
in a few days.  Just mentioning here in case anyone gets inspired first.