Re: debian-lex

On Mon, 9 Mar 2009, Barbara Figueirido wrote:

I would gladly help, but I don't seem to understand how to interact with
the svn link you sent.

I'll gladly help you to understand how it works.  Just tell me whether
my explanation is not helpful.  IMHO a quite good reading is

   http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/docs/policy.html

While it is written for Debian Med is perfectly explains how to
work with SVN.  Perhaps you read this first and tell my whether
you are brave enough to work in SVN yourself or whether you prefer
to send me your changes to the tasks files and I work as proxy
(after checking your work commit myself to SVN).  This would
be a reasonable effort I'm willing to spend.

If you would show me how to make tasks files, I
would give a hand; also for the spanish tasks page, I think there is
some interest for spanish-oriented soft.

To make sure you understand me right: There is no need to *edit*
spanish pages.  You just need to translate normal package descriptions
of the packages (see the links to the translations on the tasks pages).
The script which generates the pages just takes the description
translations from the official translation files - so your effort
is used at multiple places.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--