Re: debian-lex

On Fri, 13 Mar 2009, Barbara Figueirido wrote:

Dear Mr. Tille:

Well, it's fine if you say "Hello Andreas" or something like that. ;-)

I think I have a grasp on svn, but didn't seem to find the repository;
maybe I should work a bit more on it (I had a terrible work-week...)

Checking out the repository annonymousely is quite simple:

   svn checkout svn://svn.debian.org/blends/projects/lex/trunk/debian-lex

Please note that you can not commit any changes as annonymous user.  If
you want to change something you have at first to apply for an account at
alioth.debian.org and ask me for adding the account you've got to the
project.  If you have such an account just do

   svn checkout svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/blends/projects/lex/trunk/debian-lex

The other chance is to send me your changes via e-mail and I might
serve as a proxy for you.  This might be more simple for the moment.

I'll keep trying, but in case I can't make a thing out, I would contact
you again, if you don't mind.

Sure.  I hope you don't mind that I CC the list.  IMHO everybody else
has a right to deserve how it might work.

PD: I have received mails from some people subscribed to the debian-lex
list requesting me to explain or translate what was going on, so you
were right, there is a need for spanish explanations; it also shows that
there is interest on the project around this corner of the world.

I really hope so.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--