Re: debian-lex

On Sat, 7 Mar 2009, Barbara Figueirido wrote:

you point them to
   http://blends.alioth.debian.org/lex/tasks/desktop.html.es
than to a Wiki in English language.
You are right, of course.

But as it goes, that by the time being no packages have really made
their way into a consolidated debian-lex project, it seems to me that
the first thing to accomplish is having a place to post our needs &
thoughts, in order for them to be discussed. Having that place in the
relevant languages helps a lot, I agree, in order to get people
involved, which is also vital to the community; but I think it comes as
a further step. In any case, I can help with translations, be it a
forum, or a wiki, or whatever.

Sure - you will have to find a proper way to gather the needed info.

BTW, I find the DebianLex tasks&bugs list you prepared quite enticing.

That's fine.  It was my basic idea when I wrote the scripts to be
easily able to convince people to use the structured form of
tasks files to gain easy profit of tasks and bugs pages .. further
sugar is planned ... ;-)

I would like the opportunity to point everybody to Mr. Stehmann's
Canzeley software (wich consists mainly of macros for ooffice), it's
great, albeit only in German for the time being. I think that, if
translated, it could be a great adition to the debian-lex project, since
it could be of great help for preparing documents, regardless of location.

So put this into the information pool you decide to use.  I would
volunteer to put this as further example into the tasks files to
make you comfortable with the syntax.  Please tell me what category
you would find reasonable and give the following informatione:

   Homepage, Licens, Short description and Long description.

Kind regards

    ANdreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de