Re: Yet another list statistics for debian-lex

[Elaine, I take the freedom and full quite your private mail to the
 Debian Lex list and hope you don't mind about this ignorance of the
 netiquette - but I see nothing private in your mail and to trigger
 *any* action we have to pronounce this open.  Nothing will happen
 if we agree to each other in privat idea that Debian Lex is a good
 idea in principle.]