Re: Debian-Lex

Agreed, however, I think templates and other such heavily localised docs
are a secondary issue at the moment as we don't even have a CDD release
yet.
For now, I think it would be best to compile template debs for the
various uses and jurisdictions. I started doing this earlier (see
archives) but ran into licencing issues. I'd be happy to pick it up
again though (send me all you got :) )
cheers
jj