Re: Debian-Lex

I suppose one of the advantages of having such a multitude of heavily
localised, free legal software is that one can cater for that need you
just pointed out. As Denis said, once we figure out criteria for the
various jurisdictions one can start to provide sane defaults via
tasksel/virtual packages and/or tie the software selection to the
localisation choice. For now it is probably sufficient to simply look at
what software there is from various jurisdictions and use that.
The need for greater adaptation will then hopefully trigger
corresponding efforts or at least free up resources via funding.
cheers
jj