Re: Debian-Lex

Hi Denis,

I have had some experience with the cdd system. With the linuxlex.org
project just starting up I really think there ought to be one base for
all debian based law related distros, though. After all, there are not
that many law-minded people who can also package/write software. One
could then take advantage of the internationalisation infrastructure
already present in debian.
Input appreciated,
jj