Re: Nuitka - GPLv3 plus contribution copyright assignment

Am 05.01.2012 19:53, schrieb Kay Hayen:

And it should address what MJ said, because that way, new code is under
"ASF2.0" for everybody pretty automatic. That way, my only "unfairness"
is to not put my work under GPLv3, a right that I offer everybody else
too though.

Sorry for this typo: I meant "to not put my work under ASF2.0, a right that I offer everybody else too though.". I of course only put my works under GPLv3 during the "sunrise" phase.

Yours,
Kay