Re: Nuitka - GPLv3 plus contribution copyright assignment

Hello Francesco,

[...]
Would it be possible to have, instead, a contributor agreement that
allows contributors to retain copyright while at the same time
granting you a non-transferable, non-revokable, exclusive right to
relicense their contribution under the ASF2.0 license at a time of
your choosing?

I feel that this would be a far better solution than copyright
assignment...

I retract the original question! I do not intend to persue that path, I am now convinced that instead, I will go for what was proposed. See my reply to Tanguy just now for a proposed text.

Thanks,
Kay