Re: Rules for submitting licenses for review

On Tue, 2005-08-23 at 03:07 +0200, Henning Makholm wrote:
> I prefer the more charitable interpretation that you want
> debian-legal's advice because you think you'll agree more with our
> viewpoints than with other possible suppliers of license advice.

Thank you for the polite summary: your charitable interpretation would
indeed be correct. I have to admit to being unfamiliar with any internal
disagreement within the Debian Group and I had no wish to stir up any
old enmities.

Kind regards...

--
Ricardo Gladwell <ricardo.gladwell@gmail.com>