Re: Rules for submitting licenses for review

On Mon, 2005-08-22 at 21:47 +0100, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> Plus the Debian project as a whole. We already had that GR. You lost,
> badly.
>
> Oh, and that whole creative commons mob. Yeah. Real few people.

Wow. That seemed unnecessarily hostile. I'm not really sure what you
think I "lost" but I thought the Debian Group generally held that the
DSFG should similarly apply to documentation.

I've still yet to figure out exactly what the Creative Commons stands
for but I don't really see them taking a stance similar to free software
in a few areas, such as non-commercial licenses.

--
Ricardo Gladwell <ricardo.gladwell@gmail.com>