Re: Status of icons in latex2html

This one time, at band camp, Don Armstrong said:
> If this really is an big issue, e-mail me with the sizes of the icons,
> what the icons are supposed to represent, and the name of the icons.
> [But please, don't send me the icons themselves... I've not looked at
> them, and I'd rather not.]
>
> I'll whip out a set of cheesy MIT licensed icons with source that you
> can trivially include in your package (or in any other package, for
> that matter.)
>
> [If this really is a common situtation, I may just package them
> myself.]

Status upadte, for those interested:

I have written upstream (although one email bounced :(  ) and am waiting
for a reply as to whether they will do a special license for this
upload.  I am hoping to get it soon, as I would like to get this package
uploaded sooner rather than later.

Don, if you are interested in doing the work, this is what I get:
contents.png: PNG image data, 65 x 24, 2-bit colormap, interlaced
red word Contents on transparent background

crossref.png: PNG image data, 13 x 13, 8-bit grayscale, interlaced
grey 3-D block

next_g.png:   PNG image data, 37 x 24, 8-bit grayscale, interlaced
grey word Next on transparent 3-D block

next.png:     PNG image data, 37 x 24, 2-bit colormap, interlaced
red word Next on transparent 3-D block

prev_g.png:   PNG image data, 63 x 24, 8-bit grayscale, interlaced
grey word Previous on transparent 3-D block

prev.png:     PNG image data, 63 x 24, 2-bit colormap, interlaced
red word Previous on transparent 3-D block

up_g.png:     PNG image data, 26 x 24, 8-bit grayscale, interlaced
grey word Up on transparent 3-D block

up.png:       PNG image data, 26 x 24, 2-bit colormap, interlaced
red word Up on transparent 3-D block

Temporarily, until I here back from either Don or upstream, I have made
my own icons, but I am not sure how to proceed - just a note in the
copyright file, saying "I made these icons, do what you like with them?"
Something else?

Thanks all, and again, I am not subscribed, so please cc: me.
|   ,''`.					     Stephen Gran |
|  : :' :					 sgran@debian.org |
|  `. `'			Debian user, admin, and developer |
|    `-					    http://www.debian.org |