Re: handling Mozilla with kid gloves [was: GUADEC report]

On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 02:12:58AM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:

> Thanks for that and the comments off-list. What would the period
> summaries have done to help you with the Eclipse thread? Or did you

They'd have helped me either keep up with what's going on without
actually looking at the list or at least avoid missing things due to
overenthusiastic deletion.

> I've been ignoring that thread because it's very large, I dislike Java
> and it didn't seem to be heading towards consensus yet.

That's kind of where I'm coming from - even without reading the thread
and its offshoots simply seeing something tends to encourage a negative
reaction to any other thread that has signs of going the same way, even
though that may just be an over-sensitive response.