Re: firmware status for eagle-usb-*

Glenn Maynard <glenn@zewt.org> writes:

> On Tue, Oct 26, 2004 at 11:43:56PM -0400, Brian Thomas Sniffen wrote:
>> But the functionality of the driver is a function of the functionality
>> of the device.
>
> Why do you keep replying without quoting?  It's even more annoying than
> top-posting.

Parsing Marco's tendency to run replies and quotes together is
annoying, so when I'm facing a single-line reply along the lines of
"Let me ignore the argument you're making and ask you what your point
is," I'm tending towards a single-line reply.  I'll probably cease
bothering, soon -- everybody worth talking to seems to loosely share
an opinion on the practical upshot of this subject, and be debating
only over hypotheticals or radical changes in policy.

Maybe Marco will choose to take part in the discussion at some point.

-Brian