Re: non-free firmware: driver in main or contrib?

On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 10:56:58AM +0200, Marco d'Itri wrote:
> (I'm obviously happy to see you resorting to ad hominems as it probably
> means you have no more arguments.)

You're the one trying to convince people of a new position (that non-free
dependencies in main are acceptable), so you're the one giving arguments;
I'm among those giving counterarguments.  So, unless you have further
arguments, there's nothing more for me to respond to.  The SC is very
clear: no non-free requirements--if you want to try to change the SC, go
for it.

--
Glenn Maynard